The Cross Cultural Center is proud to offer various student coordinator positions to engage in social justice. Whether you choose to be a community student coordinator or have a skill such as graphic design or office administration, the CCC gives you the opportunity to make a difference on campus.
Positions available for the 2019-2020 academic year
Cultural Day Student Coordinators (3 positions available)
- Black Family Day Coordinators (1 positions available)
- Powwow Coordinators (1 position available)
- Pacific Islander Community Coordinator (1 position available)
Campus Climate and Community Outreach Coordinators (2 positions available)
- Community Action Summit Coordinators (2 positions available)
Community Student Coordinators (1 position available)
- Native & Indigenous Community Student Coordinator (1 position available)
Graduate Student Researcher (1 position available)
Interested in promoting retention of graduate students? Learn more about the position and apply here
*Applications are open and will be continue to be reviewed on a rolling basis.