The Cross Cultural Center is proud to offer various student coordinator positions to engage in social justice. Whether you choose to be a community student coordinator or have a skill such as graphic design or office administration, the CCC gives you the opportunity to make a difference on campus.
Positions available for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Community Student Coordinator (1 positions available)
Native/Indigenous Community Coordinator
- Cultural Day Student Coordinator (6 positions available)
Asian/Pacific Islander Culture Night Market Coordinators (2 positions available)
La Gran Tareada Coordinators (2 positions available)
Powwow Coordinators (2 positions available)
- Campus Climate and Community Outreach Coordinator (2 positions available)
General Community Coordinator
Addressing Whiteness On Campus Coordinator
- PEACE Coordinator (1 position available)
PEACE Internal Coordinator
- Danzantes Del Alma Student Manager (1 position available)
Please find link to job application here: https://form.jotform.com/80035643626151
*Applications are open and will be continue to be reviewed on a rolling basis.