Staff and faculty at UC Davis are welcome to attend and participate in many of our events and programs. The Cross Cultural Center hosts and organizes workshops, annual community retreats, mentoring opportunities, and more. We encourage collaboration with students as well.
In addition to our programs, there are several constituency groups at UC Davis:
- Administrative Management: “From its inception, ADMAN has been a vital communication link among unit managers, and between them and the central campus administration. The group, under the leadership of the Vice-chair, organizes the annual Midmanagement Conference, which is focused around current topics of interest to campus managers."
- African American Faculty and Staff Association (AAFSA): The purpose of the African American Faculty & Staff Association is to maintain an ongoing support group for all UCD African American faculty and staff.
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA): “The purpose of APASA is to promote the general welfare and interests of the Asian Pacific American faculty, staff and students at UC Davis.”
Roger Moy, APASA Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chancellor's Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Issues (CCLGBTIQIA): “The CCLGBTQIA strives to call attention to issues of relevance and concern to LGBTQIA staff, faculty, and students.”
Sandre L. Nelson, CCLGBTQIA Chair: email@example.com
- Latinx Staff and Faculty Association (LSFA): “LSFA will act as a bridge and catalyst to support and guide Latinx identified staff and faculty members who seek to enhance and develop their professional roles and responsibilities within the University of California, Davis.”
Leticia Garay, LSFA Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Native American Faculty & Staff Association (NASFA): “The purpose of the Native American Faculty & Staff Association is to develop and maintain a support group for UC Davis staff, faculty, and students which enhances and increases the presence and visibility of Native Americans and Alaskan Natives within our community.”
Veronica Passalacqua, NAFSA Chair: email@example.com
- Staff Diversity Administrative Advisory Committee (SDAAC): “The SDAAC advises the Chancellor and Provost via the Associate Executive Vice Chancellor Campus Community Relations regarding the campus Comprehensive Diversity Action Plan on matters related to staff.”
Brenda Scalzi, SDAAC Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status of Women Administrative Advisory Committee (SWADAAC): “The charge of the SWADAAC is to examine issues regarding the status of women at UC Davis and UC Davis Health System... recommend to the Associate Executive Vice Chancellor changes that will afford women equal and fair access to programs, activities and opportunities for inclusion and advancement.”
Sherri Stone, SWADAAC Co-Chair: email@example.com
Julie McCall, SWADAAC Co-Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Janes, SWADAAC Co-Chair: email@example.com
- Veteran Constituency Group (VCG): “The Veteran Constituency Group's mission is to serve as a campus veteran resource that fosters unity and advocates on behalf of veteran staff, faculty and students in an effort to increase the presence, visibility and advocacy of the University of California, Davis veterans, service members and families.”